LiteHawk ACE 4x4 Rock Racer
Our new Rock Racer starts with radical chassis design, advanced components and outrageous suspension travel - meet ACE 4x4! True 4-link rear suspension and slider rear driveshaft means you have traction and control when you need it! Soft compound all-terrain tires with bead-lock wheels and even more grip! Quality component design continues, thanks to advanced inboard front shocks with cantilever independent suspension. ACE 4x4 comes equipped with an LED roof mounted light bar and a second mini unit located on the front bumper - perfect for evening trail adventures!
The LiteHawk ACE never fails to impress. Take on any terrain you can think of with the best durability LiteHawk can offer! Small details on the ACE make the difference - detail on the rims, spare tire mounted to the back of the vehicle, exciting color scheme, LED lighting, and realistic driver figure all help to make ACE even more fun!
Discover the new world of LiteHawk off-road R/C. The ACE tops off the range with pure power and capability - This is one you don't want to miss!
ACE is Parts and Tech ready - Fix your vehicle on the go!
- Easily hit speeds of 35 km/h (22 mph)
- Energy Absorbing Composite Roll Cage
- Screw On Body panels
- True 4-link Rear Suspension
- Slider Rear Driveshaft for Maximum Suspension Travel
- Solid Rear Axle with Independent Front Suspension
- Inboard Front Shocks with Cantilever Independent Suspension
- Threaded Body Shocks
- Smooth Composite Lower Chassis
- Aluminum Motor Mount
- Aluminum Suspension Mounts
- Metal Weight Balancing Plates for Even Weight Distribution
- Real Steel Center Driveshafts
- Metal Bearing Equipped
- Real Steel Center Input and Output Shafts
- Soft Compound All Terrain Tires
- Bead-Lock Wheels
- LED Lights
- Rechargeable battery and wall mount charger included
Watch the ACE in Action!
We take the LiteHawk ACE to a desert dune environment to have some fun!
Needless to say, the ACE handles the terrain without an issue.
Check out what the ACE is capable of.
What's in the Box?
Ready to Run!
- Remote and Vehicle
- Vehicle Battery and Charging Peripherals
- Instruction Manual