- Pimple Pete’s face is covered with pimples and he needs your help “popping” them. There’s so, so many pimples – which one should you “pop”?
- Turn the spinner and the arrow will land on his forehead, left cheek, right cheek or chin
- Choose a squishy pimple from that area and ever so carefully twist and wiggle the pimple out
- Earn 1, 2 or 3 points for every pimple you extract depending on the level of difficulty
- Don’t yank too hard or you might set off the Mega-Zit filled with water on his nose
- Turn after turn the anticipation and nervous giggles increase as players wait to see who might be squirted with a surprise burst of pimple juice!
- Pimple Pete is twice the fun with two ways to play
- Win the game by earning the most points for popping pimples, or just “pop” pimples without bursting the Mega-Zit to reign as pimple popping champion. Whichever way you play, break out Pimple Pete for your next game night!
- Dr. Sandra Lee is a board-certified dermatologist and global Social Media sensation. Check out DrPimplePopper.com for expert skin care advice and to view her blackhead, whitehead and cyst extraction videos
- 1 Pimple Pete Head
- 1 Spinner Base
- 18 Pimples
- 1 Mega-Zit Plunger
- Instruction Sheet
- 10.5''H x 3''W x 10.5''D
- Age: 5 years & up
- Wipe clean